Amazon's Deep Discounts on TVs and Home Theatre
Amazon has just emailed us a list of Televisions and Home Theatre products that will be significantly discounted sometime in the very near future and through the holidays.
We have listed the items below:
- Coby LEDTV2326 23-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV/Monitor - $78
- Haier L32A2120 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV - $97
- Toshiba 40E220U 40" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV - $179
- TCL L42FHDE30 42-Inch 1080p 60Hz Slim-Bezel LCD HDTV - $179
- Panasonic VIERA TC-L32C5 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD TV - $189
- Samsung UN32EH4003 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV - $248
- Hiteker TL50Z10AH-TP 50-Inch 60Hz LCD TV - $288
- Samsung UN46EH5300 46-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV - $598
- VIZIO E601-A3 60" 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart FHDTV - $688
- Panasonic VIERA TC-L55ET5 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV with 4 Pairs of Polarized 3D Glasses - $899
- Sceptre Inc. SB20202B Home Theater Technology - $38
- Roku HD Streaming Player - $39
- Panasonic DMP-BD87 Ultra-Fast Booting Blu-ray Disc Player - $68
- Samsung HW-E350 AirTrack Soundbar - $98
It's pretty apparent that Amazon came to play ball this Black Friday as they're essentially matching the best sales available.
The Toshiba 40" 1080p for $179 is the exact same model and price as Best Buy, same with the Vizio 60" 1080p for $688, which is a featured item in Walmart's Black Friday ad.
The Haier 32" 720p for $97 is the same price-point as the unknown branded TV at Sears, as is the Hiteker 50" for $288 (Kmart).
Amazon hasn't stated exactly when these sales will happen, but we're betting that they'll probably occur either Thanksgiving Day or Black Friday. Either way, if you weren't too excited about fighting the in-store crowds over some of the hottest door-busters this year, it looks like Amazon will have you more than covered.
Thanks for Visiting and Tell Your Friends!