Samsung Products Disappear from Best Buy Ad
It appears that the Best Buy Black Friday ad, which was "officially previewed" by Best Buy yesterday, has slimmed down by two pages. Yes, the ad that was 22-pages long Wednesday morning is now only 20-pages Thursday night.
UPDATE: The Samsung products that were removed are present in the Best Buy Black Friday print circular!
How did Best Buy do this? Easy, by removing a bunch of Samsung products. No longer featured in the ad are the:
- Samsung 55" 1080p 240Hz LED-LCD HDTV for $799.99 Page 5
- Samsung 65" 1080p 120Hz LED-LCD HDTV for $1497.99
- Samsung 46" 1080p 120Hz LED-LCD 3D HDTV for $647.99
- Samsung 40" 1080p 120Hz LED-LCD 3D HDTV for $497.99
- Samsung 39" 1080p 60Hz LED-LCD HDTV for $397.99
- Samsung 51" 720p 600Hz Plasma HDTV for $477.99
- Samsung 32" 720p 60Hz LED-LCD HDTV for $247.99 Page 7
- Samsung 2.1-Channel Home Theatre Sound Bar for $177.99
- Samsung 500W 5.1-Channel Home Theatre System for $177.99
- Samsung Smart Wi-Fi Blu-ray Player for $67.99
Additionally, both the Samsung Galaxy S2 for Sprint and the HTC Droid Incredible 4G for Verizon are now $1 (instead of free) with a 2-Year Activation.
While it does seem highly unlikely that there will be no Samsung televisions in the Best Buy Black Friday ad, it's very weird that only one brand (and a major one at that) almost completely disappeared from one of the most popular Black Friday ads overnight. It's also worth noting that no new items were added to the advertisement.
We'll find out shortly when the Best Buy print circular is released, but for now, maybe we shouldn't have our heart too set on that Samsung 55" 1080p HDTV for $800.
Thanks for Visiting and Tell Your Friends!