This deal is from the 2011
Sears Black Friday sale.
It is no longer valid.
to return to the item list.
- Featuring great features like push button electric start and manual chute control, the Craftsman 179cc* 21" Single Stage Snow Thrower provides effortless steering, turning and maneuvering. This snow thrower has a large, 21" clearing path ideal for light snowfall conditions, and with a Snow Claw™ auger, it throws snow far out its discharge chute. This Craftsman Snow Thrower also includes a mitten grip starter handle, so you can have a comfortable grip and better control during all types of snowy conditions.
- Click here for brochure
- 179cc* 4-cycle OHV Craftsman engine provides more power, longer life, and improved fuel economy - No mixing of gas and oil required
- Push-button electric start allows for easy and sure starts in cold temperatures
- 21 in. clearing width and 13 in. intake height lets you clear more snow with each pass, ideal for small paved driveways, decks and sidewalks
- Snow Claw auger technology reduces clogs and throws snow farther, with rubber paddles engaging the ground to clear pavement clean
- Auger-Propelled forward speed - The ground engaging auger paddles pull the unit forward reducing effort to maneuver unit
- Easy Manual Chute Control - 190-degree chute rotation to discharge the snow where you want it
- 8 in. x 2 in. wheels allow for easy mobility when not throwing snow
- Mitten-grip starter handles - Easy to grasp and turnover recoil start while wearing gloves
- Ergonomic gull wing handle designed for a more comfortable grip and better control
- 2-year limited warranty backed by Sears Service
- as rated by engine manufacturer