Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Target inventory checker 
Black Friday Pro

Post Target inventory checker
http://services.rivernorthdesign.com/target/

Just go to target.com and find the ASIN or DPCI number and copy it and paste it into the target inventory checker. You also have to put in your zip code and it will tell you all the stores in your area that have the item your looking for. It will aslo say available or out of stock or limited stock

I thought this might be helpful for some people

Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:08 am
Black Friday Pro

1. Get the DPCI number from the shelftag or if you are at home, call your local store and tell them you are an employee from another store and could they find out the DPCI number for...(the item you are looking for)

2. Wait 1 day

3. Call back to your local store and ask for the department where your item would be found - toys, sporting goods, etc.

4. Tell the employee who answers that you are with another Target store and you have a customer looking for an item (the item you want) and could they check the shelf/stockroom for it. Give them the DPCI number.

5. If they have it, ask them to hold it at the front desk for your customer (you) and they will be over soon to get it. The customer name is (your name)

There you go! You got the employee to help you out. They are more helpful employee-to-employee. Plus you can stree the urgency this is for your customer (you)

Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:43 am
Profile WWW
Black Friday Pro

if all targets are out of an item, check the inventory at 9PM or 10PM.

They get shipments at night, scan the box's into the computer to show what they have.
Overnight staff puts it out on the shelf and will be their in the morning when the store opens up. I do this to get a gaming console if its sold out everywhere. You will know it will be their in the morning before the employee's do.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:11 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]